Finally, I can post videos! Woohoo! Here is Kristen's dancing rendition of One Step at a Time...her very most favorite song. Enjoy!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Joe and Allie Jessop Family Blog! Hope you enjoy this adventure we call life!
Does anyone know why the resolution is so horrible? Leslie, what resolution/size do you upload to photobucket? I'll try to get it better.
ReplyDeleteOMG! That was absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteOk... You officially just made Diana's month! She has watched this video about 15 times in the last half hour! The first time she saw Kristen flop on the bed Diana just laughed and laughed and said "My cousin has good moves Mom"! I about died!
ReplyDeleteWhoops, about the resolution, I'm not really sure. Mine is set on Photobucket at 800x600. You may want to set yours there or higher. (Underneath where it says "Choose files" you should see the drop down box)
ReplyDeleteWhoops, about the resolution, I'm not really sure. Mine is set on Photobucket at 800x600. You may want to set yours there or higher. (Underneath where it says "Choose files" you should see the drop down box)
ReplyDeleteLOL LOL! I'm right there with Di...I watch this vid as well as Dianas vid's on a daily basis. I just wanted to point out that at exactly 34 seconds Kristen does the peace sign and kinda smiles. I guess she was looking down on me while in heaven picking up some of my cool poses! LOL.
ReplyDelete