Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cute Cousins

Kristen has 2 favorite cousins: Diana lives in Tennessee and Livie lives here in Montana.

We watch Diana grow up on a blog and look forward to every new entry. Sometimes we even get to see video clips of her talking and most recently dancing! We find that Diana and Kristen look more like sisters than cousins, have the same vocabulary, and even listen to the same music! We miss Diana terribly and wish she could come visit. The girls had so much fun in Utah this summer. Since then, many imaginary phone conversations have been made to "Nyana" and hopefully as the girls get older many more will be made for real!
I have had cousins on my mind as we received a valentine package from Diana and family. I am sad that my kids don't get to hang out with their cousins on my side and even sadder that we don't take advantage of hanging out with cousins on Joe's side. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I took Kristen and Will to the park for President's Day and found not one but four cousins already there. Yep, Livie, Emma, Chase, and Kobe were there! I don't think Mary and I could ever have planned it that way but we were so happy it worked out. This was Kristen's first time out of the house since Wednesday so it was great to see her and cousin Livie running around, talking, laughing, and being well...cousins. Will's favorite cousins Chase and Kobe were there too so they all came over to our house. Mary picked up some icecream bars and I sent the kids outside to the front of the house.

When Mary and I got outside, Kris and Livie were sitting in the middle of the road enjoying their cream-sicles. The moment was too cute to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment