Is it just me or....is everyone a lot sicker than last year? I've had sick kids for 2 weeks now but I can't complain because some friends have been sick for over a month..no lie!
Is it just me or....are there any other married women out there who want to dance so badly that they are willing to crank up the tunes and dance in their living room like a maniac...with their 3 year old for a whole hour?
Is it just me or...on lame-o weekends why is it that they only show Disney movies that suck you in and then at the end you wonder where the heck those 2 hours of your life just went?
Is it just me or...am I the only 36 year old woman who couldn't wait for the commercial breaks in "Jump In" so I could learn the dance moves to "Push It to the Limit" with Corbin Bleu? (The kids are still trying to find their "happy places" after that humiliation...at least they didn't have friends over!)
Is it just me or...do I need to do something wild and crazy with my life? I don't know maybe start a rock band or become owner of a karaoke bar (dry of course) or dance club for the mom's out there completely losing it!
Seriously people, is it just me?
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nope.;)
ReplyDelete- Yes, other people seem a lot sicker this year, our family has been really lucky to escape with just a day or two cold.
ReplyDelete- If you lived here, we'd be taking ballroom lessons or something together just to get it out of our systems!
- Every weekend is a LAMO weekend.
- Yes, it was just you waiting for the commercial breaks! ;)
- Nope, you're not alone1 I'd die for something "Wild and Crazy"! Let's hitch a plane overseas and leave the husbands to fend for themselves!