Jansen always gets double the fun on Christmas because it is his birthday too! This picture shows him in his new Duke sweatshirt and sporting his new fully loaded airsoft gun. His Christmas was all about I-Pod accessories: i-tune gift cards, new earbuds, skins, and a radio transmitter for his I-Pod. Too cool! He can play his i-pod through any radio now! Umm, yes I have borrowed it a couple of times while doing dishes. I can't believe that my oldest is 14. He can now go to dances and will be taking driver's ed in 2009! I am so proud of what an incredible young man he has become!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Watch Out...Jansen's 14!
Jansen always gets double the fun on Christmas because it is his birthday too! This picture shows him in his new Duke sweatshirt and sporting his new fully loaded airsoft gun. His Christmas was all about I-Pod accessories: i-tune gift cards, new earbuds, skins, and a radio transmitter for his I-Pod. Too cool! He can play his i-pod through any radio now! Umm, yes I have borrowed it a couple of times while doing dishes. I can't believe that my oldest is 14. He can now go to dances and will be taking driver's ed in 2009! I am so proud of what an incredible young man he has become!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment