Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh, the 17th is a Wednesday?

I am feeling so lame right now because I showed up to a Christmas party that apparently doesn't start till tomorrow! Here I thought we were running half hour late and silly me, we were actually a whole day early! Thankfully, the hostess was not home so my stupidity went undetected well...um..until now!

What was that saying we used as our family theme one year...
Oh yeah, "It'll be funny tomorrow!"

As for now I am enjoying the Tropical Snow Salad I made for the event. Mmmm, yummy.
Easy recipe: 1 Gi-normous can of sliced peaches cut into bite size pieces
3 Cans Mandarin Oranges
Drain all fruit juice from orange/peach combo
1 Gi-normous container of Cool Whip
1/2 Package of Mini-Mallows
Stir, refrigerate and enjoy!
Sorry we won't be able to go to the actual party tomorrow. Hope you all have fun and sorry you have to miss out on my salad!

1 comment:

  1. If you add a package of jello (non made up) and a container of cottage cheese & pistachios (and take out half teh mellows!) you will have my most fave dessert ever!

    Hope you enjoyed the party!

    ReplyDelete