Saturday, July 5, 2008

ROCK BAND!!!





Friday, 27 June
Jansen’s last day at basketball camp
Rock Band at Jordan’s house that night

We finally got to play Rock Band at Jordan's house on our second to last night. We were so worried that we wouldn't have time to do it but we squeezed it in. Jordan was running a fever but he still let us come and rock out! Everyone had a blast!

Jared is a definite pro at this game!

Will was gettin the hang of it and would be awesome with a lot of practice.

Tarin...You Go Girl!!

Jordan is the most amazing drummer I've ever seen! Especially compared to my dear beat-deaf husband. You would have thought he was extremely mentally challenged as he tried to hit the drum to the beat. He got booed off the stage several times! Not Jordan though...he is a beast on the drums!

Thanks for opening your home to us Jordan & Julie! You guys rock!

ps- Oops! Looks like I forgot to rotate the photos. I was getting ready to fix it but decided it fit the mood of the night....so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment