Wednesday, 25 June Mimi, Leslie and Allison went to Nextel, Harmons, The District, Caitlin’s house and Gardiner Village; Papa kept the kids at home
Leslie got a screamin deal on a new cell phone! We met up with Caitlin while shopping and even got to see her awesome new house! It even has a trampoline and swingset! Thanks for sharing your place with us Cait! Thanks for the fun day of shopping mom. I know it must have been hard on your back. I got spoiled with so much girl time. Thanks Dad for watching the kids!
Joe took Jansen to his first day of basketball camp
Jansen went to day 1 of 3 Travis Hansen Charity Basketball Camp at the Factory in Thanksgiving Point. He had a great time and even met a kid with his same name. That was a first!
Jessops went to visit Joe’s brothers
Since Leslie and Caitlin were out for the night and we had thoroughly exhausted mom and dad throughout the day, Joe and I decided to visit his side of the family. We went to Neil and Jae's house where we were able to see Tim and Mary with baby Mariko, as well as Joe's oldest brother Dee. They had an amazing backyard with cool water features. Jansen took over 20-30 pictures but they didn't turn out because of how dark it was. Oh well. I can't believe we didn't get a picture of Neil and Jae. The first pic is Tim, Mary, and Mariko. The second and third was of Mariko & Kris. And I couldn't resist throwing in this pic of Joe, Kris, and I. We all look so tan don't we?
Caitlin and Leslie went clubbing in Salt Lake



No comments:
Post a Comment