Tuesday, 24 June Papa took Brooke tennis shoe shopping Jessops and Fiores went to Laura’s pool (Leslie and Diana stayed in Saratoga Springs)
This day spans 2 separate blogs. Part 1 is Lunch with Laura and Part 2 is Hiking the Y. What a day! Hats off to Laura for hosting Allie, Joe, Jansen, Carlie, Will, Kristen, Christina, Anthony, Brooke, Dom, Jared, Ember, Tarin, and her kids Tappin, Caitlyn, and Britter. We had so much fun in your beautiful pool! It feels like a little piece of heaven in Utah county!
Carlie even braved the rock water slide! You go girl! Thanks for the sandwiches, chips, watermelon, and yummy lemonade! We are so thankful Laura could squeeze us in her busy schedule! She deserves a medal for having that many kids at her house at once. And holy cow....all that sunblock. What a process!
Hopefully you're not blinded by my "buff and tan" hubby! LOL! You know I love you honey but I couldn't resist. These pictures do not do Laura's pool justice. I only wish Laura and I could have had more time to visit. Maybe next time.



No comments:
Post a Comment