Saturday, July 5, 2008

Keep on Rockin!





After the Odoms showed us how the pros do Rock Band (see pic 1) and we had all had turns, the evening turned to Karaoke on what I think was PopStar or SingStar? It doesn't matter what the name was. It rocked too! The best part was everyone could participate whether you were at the mic or not.

In the 2nd pic this song was sung by everyone at the top of their lungs, "You're Beautiful! You're Beautiful! You're Beautiful, it's true! I saw your face in a crowded place and I don't know what to do. Cuz I'll never be with you!" Even Kristen knows the words!

The third pic is of Carlie, Brooke, Christina, and Ember, singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

And last but not least, my hubby singing his heart out to "Dead or Alive". He's a cowboy...on a steel horse he rides...he's wanted....wante-e-e-d....dead or alive! Great black mail don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment