Now that BYU-I is back in session, we thought it would be fun to have all the Hamilton kids over for icecream Sundaes on their first Sunday. We had Lelsy, Moriah, Alyssa, Ashley, Erin, Max (my cousin's son), and his 2 roomies. We loaded them up with sugar Jill Revelli style...minus the cottoncandy of course. After they all left, Joe commented that the evening made him miss home to which I replied, "What do you mean? They brought "home" to us! I love these kids!
Erin and Ashley had a hard time finding our place and ended up having to ask directions at a bar in the middle of nowhere! Poor things. I don't think they realized just how close we are to Rexburg until the drive home. You can see the Rexburg temple about 2 miles down the road once you're on the highway! They left at 8pm and called from their apartment at 8:12pm. Ashley made the comment that it's a lot better to use the temple as your guide rather than a bar! How true!



No comments:
Post a Comment