These pictures pretty much tell their own stories. We headed to the sand dunes just 10 miles from our home with Don, Rachel, Shona, and of course our family. Unfortunately, Carlie was at soccer both times we went so she still hasn't been. I know she'll love it when we go again though! The dunes make you feel like you're on top of the world!

Lots of pictures were taken of us jumping off the steep sand dunes so we spent a lot of time looking at the viewer of our cameras and cell phones, trying to capture the perfect shot. Where's Kris K when you need her?



Rachels Karate Kicking encouraged me to take a go at it too. I didn't get near the air as she did...but I did it! I jumped off a sand dune!!! Unfortunately my pictures didn't turn out so you'll just have to trust me!

Don got some serious air too!

Uncle Don had fun with the kids!

Shona was never more than a few steps away from mum!

Kristen on the other hand is a little explorer!


These might be my favorite pictures of all time. There are just gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful pics Allie! I'm stealing them btw! :)
ReplyDeleteHas Jansen thought about modeling??? lol...Actually I take that back. Considering he didn't want to be the "Duke" he probably wouldn't want to model. :)