I had just about given up hope on trying to find a preschool for Kris. Thankfully, I called the utility company to get info on our bill and ended up talking to Jansen's friend's mom. I told her about how frustrated I was to not be able to find a preschool for Kris. She gave me the name and number to her friend that does preschool out of her home. I called and got an answering machine but went ahead and left a message.
The next evening, she returned my call and voila! Preschool for Kristen started the next morning! The timing was perfect. She had a kid dropout which left one last opening. She was hoping for another girl and then she got my call. I can't even tell you how excited Kristen was when she woke up and was given the news that she was going to school:) Oh happy day!
So now on Tues and Thurs, she heads to Little Cougar's preschool and I head to World Gym in Rexburg!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment