This year for New Beginnings in Young Women the theme was Mission Possible. I was amazed to see all "my" former young women all grown up...receiving their Young Womanhood Recognition Awards! Crazy! They were "my" Beehives when I was YW President! And tears came to my eyes as they all sang Walk Tall Your a Daughter of God!!
I am always in awe of what an incredible YW Presidency we have. Christine, thanks for all your hard work! And thank you to all counselors, secretary, and advisors that make YW the incredible organization it truly is. Carlie feels very loved and appreciated and that makes me smile!
I was also very happy to find that Jill and Dave brought refreshments that of course went along with the theme...bomb cupcakes! And were they yummy? Oh yeah baby. (They were actually the homemade dingdongs we learned how to make at the Iron Chef Chocolate night.) Thank you Revellis! Unfortunately the pictures of Dave in a purple boa and tiara did not turn out at all. Darn it...I was hoping to use them as blackmail someday!
And of course no YW activity is complete without superstar sunglasses. Here is Carlie with her Beehive Buddies Kali Hayes and Holly Hudson. Lookin' stylin' girls!



No comments:
Post a Comment