Friday, February 19, 2010

JV Jansen


Now that we are at the end of Jansen's Freshman basketball season...I realize that the only pictures I took were of Jansen playing JV. Pictures in our gym just never turn out for me but these are blogworthy...don't you think?

As I was taking these pictures, I realized that Jansen was wearing the uniform that the Varisty kids wore when Joe was coaching. It was actually Joe who designed the uniforms that first year here coaching. Its good to see they're still in good shape! I am so proud of Jansen for accomplishing his first high school season of basketball. Incidentally, he actually played much better when he was on the JV squad for a few games at the end of the season.

It seemed that the torture of Joe sitting in the stands as a parent and not a coach would last forever...but now here we are and the season is over. Wow! I hope the Lord has it in the cards for Joe to be able to coach Jansen while he's still in highschool. Jansen is fun to watch and we've enjoyed cheering him on. As Kristen would say in her enthusiastic 4 year old cheerleader voice....
T.... T. R. U.... T. R. U. C. K . Keep on truckin' all the way! (And yes, this is yet another cheer that proves cheerleaders can indeed spell!)



1 comment:

  1. OHHHH MY GOSSSHHHH! I can't believe that's Jansen! He looks like he's playing college ball! I love the pics Allie! :)

    ReplyDelete