I'm pretty sure that Will would be thrilled to be adopted into the Revelli family! Afterall, everytime he's at the Revelli's Jill whips up some cotton candy as well as other sugary goodness and I'm pretty sure KoolAid comes out of their taps! No seriously, I can't even begin to express how thankful we are that the Revelli's have moved here from Denver.
While we were job hunting this past summer, one of the main prayers was that we would move somewhere where there was a family with a boy Will's age. Not that we don't love our current friends, but there is never anyone Will's age for him to hang out with. Well, we didn't move and I thought my prayers were being ignored until Jill(practically perfect in every way), Dave(the most amazing cook!), Nathan(11), Ben (pictured above), Johnny(4), and Sarah(1) moved here to Hamilton. I guess my prayers were answered...just not the way I thought they would be!
Ben and Will are peas in a pod! I had a blast taking them to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Lightning Thief. Ben is a talker and extremely intelligent for his age. He and Will compliment each other so well. Will meshes right into the Revelli family and we finally can hang out with a family that has a friend just for Will. So guess what Revelli's? You were an answer to our prayers. Thanks!
Here's a picture of Will and Ben doing the flag at the basketball game the other night. Will's on the left and Ben's on the right. I was thrilled to finally get a picture of the two of them together! Don't they look handsome in their uniforms?



Seriously this family sounds so cool, I want to be part of it. ha ha thanks you make me blush
ReplyDelete