Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kristen Can Write Her Name!

Kristen had 26 Valentines to fill out for her preschool classmates this year. Imagine my surprise when she announced that she wanted to sign her name to all of them! She has been working on her name for a while but I was thrilled to see her progress.

The "s" is the hardest for her and the "e" always ends up perfectly upside down. But by the time she finished all 26, she was beaming with pride.
Okay, so I was beaming a little too...hence, this post!
Awesome job Kristen! Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Kristen!!

    Diana can only write "Di" and the i is always upside down as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kris! I love the pic of her writing out her cards. She already has the Odom gene with obsession of making cards! :) lol. Tell all the kids I say hello & love them

    ReplyDelete