The following post is dedicated to Nicole. We sure do miss you! Ashley came to see Kaurie's last basketball game....and it was Daniel's birthday....so of course we took advantage of the situation and partied Jessop Albert Gwynn style. I was trying to take a candid shot but the Sith Lord in the background saw it coming. Nice Penny!

Ashley and Kaurie Albert are both as beautiful as ever.
They miss you Colie and send their hellos!

Here's Brenda looking really happy but honestly she was saying,
"Take the dang picture!" Haha!

Why is it that almost all pictures of Jansen he strikes the "Blue Steel" look from Zoolander. I would love to have just one normal picture of my son. Sheesh!
But doesn't Carla look great?

And of course the man of the hour...Dan! Again, I was being sneaky taking pictures and it's like he has a sixth sense because as soon as I snapped it...his finger went up his nose...on purpose of course.
Well anyway...Happy 46th Birthday Danny Boy!

Ha! I finally got one picture of Dan without him noticing. Hence, no finger up the nose!

And of course we had to rehash and analyze both the boys and girls games to death. Both girls and boys lost to Corvallis. It wasn't a fun way to end the season but both teams played tough!

Easton finally showed up to the party after his wrestling match where he completely obliterated the competition! Go E! So now the only person missing from the party was....
you guessed it... Colie!

Jaylee and Carlie say hello too!

And Will and I send hugs your way to Austria. We can't wait to see you again in June!

And no party is complete without Kristen dressing up and sliding down the stairs!

Here's Kris saying, "I miss you Colie and I love you this much!" We all do!

Even though we had a great time into the wee hours of the morning eating brownies, ice cream and milk, it just wasn't complete without you Nicole. You were missed by everyone and we can't wait to have the complete Jessop Albert Gwynn reunion this summer...and yes, we'll make no-bakes just for you!
oh my goodness, I L O V E IT!!!! The pictures are all so adorable and awesome. (and very typical of my family... dad, picking is nose, penny trying to hide, and mom as beautiful as ever!) You all look great and I miss you a million!! I canNOT wait til the next *complete* Jessop Albert Gwynn night! ( hey I just realized we could call it JAG night... oh no that would be lame... but still lol) love you allie!
ReplyDelete