I finally had a camera in my purse at just the right time! I love all of Mello's friends but these 3 are extra special. You all know Penny Gwynn and I think Jaylee Albert won the award for the most pictures in my blog book, but let me introduce you to Emarie Majors...otherwise known as Sarge. Emarie and Carlie are on the same AAU basketball team and Joe gives individualized coaching to Emarie so we have gotten to know her really well. Needless to say...we adore Emarie! These four are quite the crew don't you think?
Friday, February 19, 2010
My Other Daughters
I finally had a camera in my purse at just the right time! I love all of Mello's friends but these 3 are extra special. You all know Penny Gwynn and I think Jaylee Albert won the award for the most pictures in my blog book, but let me introduce you to Emarie Majors...otherwise known as Sarge. Emarie and Carlie are on the same AAU basketball team and Joe gives individualized coaching to Emarie so we have gotten to know her really well. Needless to say...we adore Emarie! These four are quite the crew don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment