Friday, May 20, 2011

Preschool Graduation!

Kristen graduated from Little Cougars Preschool on May 19, 2011!
She looked so cute in her outfit! Here she is with her friends Breelyn, Karli, and Avery.
Mrs. Clark gave them all the cutest graduation hats.
Mrs. Clark did an amazing job with the preschoolers! I am so blessed to have been a part of this past preschool year. I got to go on every fieldtrip! The perks to being a stay at home mom!
Not only was preschool a highlight of living in St. Anthony, but Karolyn and I became friends along the way too! This last month she has done double duty with watching Kris when I am at work. Thanks for your friendship Karolyn! We will miss you and Breelyn!


Bree always goes crosseyed for me. So sassy!
I guess this means on to kindergarten! Wow!
I am one proud mama!

2 comments: