Friday, May 13, 2011

Little Miss Independent

Now that Kristen can ride a bike...there is no stopping her!

We celebrated with buying purple flipflops.
Getting started is the hard part...and she's got that part down!
The sun was actually shining so she had to wear shades!

And this was the perfect photo-op to showcase her new feathers!

Riding a bike has opened up a whole new world to Kris!
She has always been independent but now she can just hop on a bike and go!
Way to go Kristen!

3 comments:

  1. I Love the first picture!! She's amazing!! Tell her to fly down and teach Diana now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to frighten you, but when Heather was about 10, she got her foot caught in the spokes of a bike and broke the large bone in her foot. The doctor said if she'd not been wearing tennis shoes, she would have severed part of her foot. As it was, the shoe took the brunt of the damage - cut it in half on the top portion. It just scares me to see kids riding bikes in flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes Joanna! Thanks for sharing. I guess it makes sense...I just hadn't thought of it. We'll get her to be more cautious about her shoes while riding.

    And Leslie...oh, how I wish we could fly down and have our girls bike together:)

    ReplyDelete