Could it be I now spend my afternoons working in Mr. Jessop's classroom?
Or maybe the fact we are getting ready to move back home to Hamilton next month?
Maybe, it's the time spent balancing checkbooks and paying yet more and more taxes (estimated and penalty fees...don't ask) that makes me too stressed to blog.
Or perhaps, because I don't have a laptop anymore I am forced to wait my turn in line on the family computer?
It could be I am so busy getting rock hard abs with my new Core workout that I have become negligent in my blogging duties;)
Or maybe I am still in mourning over the the fact that the sand dunes killed my camera:(
Blogging takes time, creativity, and a happy carefree mood. No worries....I have at least 5 entries along with 40 photos ready to go. Will's birthday, Mimi and Papa's long awaited visit, Easter, Kristen, Will's new "eyes", and yes, even the "kiss of death" last photos of the sand dunes!
Stay tuned! My guilt trip should be over soon!
FYI-I will be posting in chronological order so you might have to scroll back to Mar. 27th. I will have posts inserted between the book entries too. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment