Certainly I cannot compare my injury with the Civil War but there are some huge similarities. It's been hard to "slow down" my pace but I am happy to report I can finally drive again! Once I knew my tailbone wasn't broken...only severely bruised coccyx...I became a bit more daring. My way of life has "gone with the wind" for now. No more zumba. No more working out. No more dancing around the house. No more clean, immaculate house. No more bending. No more sleeping comfortably. No more endorphins. You get the picture....
I use a pair of BBQ tongs to pick up the house and get laundry in and out. The tongs have become another appendage, without which I could not have maintained sanity. Did I mention we had team dinner last night at our house? I totally overdid it moving furniture, cooking, setting tables up, cleaning, and going to the game. I was so proud of myself...I felt so good yesterday...but today is just a pain in the butt! Oh well....let's see what Scarlett is up to today!



This picture has so many awesome elements I'm falling in love with it. Let's see we have: a rolley chair, comfy pillow, good book, BBQ tongs AND a pretty girl! :)
ReplyDeleteI would be loving having an excuse to sit and read. Now that I think of it maybe my back is hurting :) I hope you feel better.
ReplyDelete