So the quote of the night is when Jansen had a foul called on him which nobody, not even the opposing team could see, and my husband/coach yells, "What? He's like a gnat on a cow's butt!" Yep, that's my man! Needless to say, measures have been taken and Ref "S" is no longer allowed to ref any games at South EVER again! Wow!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Coach vs. Ref
Last night's game had some of the worst reffing I have ever seen. And you know if I'm noticing it....it's got to be bad! We played the State Champs 4 times running and only lost by 12. We lost to them by 27 a couple of weeks ago! Jansen had a great game and the team worked together. I thought for sure Joe was going to get a technical for how much he was chewing on the refs....but he didn't. That's how bad they were!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment