
Fri- Slipped on the ice and landed on edge of cement step.
Hurt like H - E - double hockeysticks!
Sat- Didn't realize the hurt could actually get worst! (Who knew simple things like going to the bathroom could be such an adventure!) Thankfully a Steelers game with Blanchards and surprise visit from Rogers distracted me from pain!
Sun- Sang in Ward Choir...Did an awesome Sharing Time...Regretted going to church when I could hardly sit or walk. Thank you Elizabeth for standing with me when the ward choir director asked us to sit and couldn't. A true saint!
Mon- Did 6 loads of laundry (with Will's help) and made 2 homemade loafs of bread. What? Isn't that resting? I didn't sweep, mop, or vaccuum!
Tues- Read my book....wallowed in self pity...had kind friends shuttle my kids around for the week.
Wed- More depression...Must be something wrong because I'm not getting better....paid a visit to Dr. Gillette and had xrays done...NOT broken....whew! Encouraging phonecall from sis who insists I tell everyone, "I broke my butt!" Then off to Pinewood Derby!
Thurs- Slowly healing....still pretty down....want to sweat so bad....not wanting to sit in the "chair" much longer. Seriously want my body back! Nothing on my mind but Scarlett, Rhett, and Ashley!
Fri- Drove for the first time so I could go grocery shopping for team snacks. I made trifle and orange julius! Yummo! Actually did okay sitting on bleachers. Yay me!
Sat- Since the boys had an away game I decided to compensate my loneliness and depression with shopping! Drove all the way to...Rexburg. Spent 4 hours and over $100 in Kmart! Seriously! It was great just to be out of the house and away from the "chair".
Sun- Another well done sharing time! I could actually sit down on the chairs. Just having trouble getting up and down. Steelers game with Blanchards! Awesome pizza made by Matt! Somoene else's cooking always lifts my spirits! Actually sat on the couch instead of "the chair"! Steelers won!!!!
Mon- No school for the kids. In a total funk.....I have got to find a way to sweat!!!
Tues- Team dinner! Totally overdid it! Even tried dancing around the house!
Today- Paying for it dearly!



Dang it Allie! You weren't supposed to tell people THE TRUTH. I thought we agreed that the whole "Broken Butt" was the truth, the whole truth and nothing *BUTT* the truth. hahahaha Joking aside, I am SOOOO glad you're on the mend!
ReplyDelete