Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Idaho Adventure

This is me on the roof! Can you believe it? Adventurer Allie!
This is why we all had to get on the roof and start shoveling! Lots o Snow! The weight of the snow was causing our roof to leak and ceiling to sag....

So up to the roof we all went. (Carlie and Will were at school...too bad)

After shoveling half the roof...a much needed break was proiority.
Why not try sledding off the roof?
Joe was first....to make sure it was safe;)
Then Jansen dared give it a try!
Holy Cow!
Nuthin' but powder!
Don't worry...I didn't let Kristen sled off the roof. We were busy making snow angels and creating a sled run by the mailbox!

So when you ask how I injured my tailbone....no...it wasn't shoveling the roof, falling off the roof, or even sledding off the roof. After all the adventure amidst having the first legitimately fun day in Idaho so far.....I slipped on the stairs outside our front door. So here is the multiple choice quiz: Did Allie: a)break her tailbone when she smashed into the corner of the cement stair? b)fracture her pride as she slipped ungracefully onto the edge of the cement stair c)bruise her fun day by stepping out the front door.....or you guessed it....d)all of the above!

A little bit too much adventure for me I guess. Wish me and my tailbone luck!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Allie, I SO feel your pain!! Remember my slipper sock accident last year??

    My best advice is: DON'T MOVE, let every pamper you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usuaully, I am the pain in everyone's butt. I feel my power has been usurped!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always were a pain in the butt...haha....it was to hard to resist saying that!!
    love...MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your tail bone but the rest looked like so much fun! I miss you all. I really want to come see you guys for part of my spring break. Good luck on healing.

    ReplyDelete