Kathy Hudson decided to throw a double going away party for Kristin Kanenwisher and yours truly. Of course, I'm not leaving for another month so it was mostly for Kris. I took the opportunity to snap some photos of dear friends we will miss a ton!
And now for the woman of the hour...the woman who can leap tall buildings in one single bound...the woman who can pack her entire house without a husband (well she has a hubby, he just already started his new job in Utah)...the woman who is an amazing mom...and did I mention she's pregnant too...the woman who has kept me sane these last 3 years.....drumroll please....Kristin Kanenwisher!

Her sister in law Anne Marie, gave her the most hilarious Utah survival gift complete with denim overalls, jello, cheesy homemade decor, and of course no one is ready to survive Utah without the BumpIt! We laughed way too hard!
How lucky was I to get this shot of JonnyRevelli, Kristen, and KatieJackson. Their names don't have spaces because that's how Kristen says them.

In the background is Connie Sheahan, who was an incredible Relief Society President, visiting teacher to Grandma A, amazing nursery leader and definitely one of my role models.
Pictured below is my new dear friend Jill Revelli! My camera has a huge delay so by the time I tried to take the picture, Jill's daughter Sarah (aka: beast) had beat me to the punch!

And of course, I will definitely miss my bilingual visiting teaching experiences with Eva! She and Kris are rather attached to each other, can you tell? Just goes to show that love knows no language!

I took a lot more pictures but I'm pretty sure my friends would hate it if I posted unbecoming pictures of them. (I blame it all on the 10 second delay on my camera because I know all my friends are beautiful!) We enjoyed a nice lunch at Perkins with over 30 women and some of their kids! Our last final hurrah all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment