Sunday, October 2, 2011

Carlie's 15!

October 2, 2011 Sunday Carlie’s 15th Birthday!/General Conference

I love that Carlie loves her birthdays as much as I did when I was her age. I made sure she woke up to her Cocoa Pebbles for breakfast. Since it was General Conference, she was able to sleep in. She is starting Drivers Ed this week so she will have to be at the school at 5:50 am everyday for the next few months. *It will make it seem like going to seminary is sleeping in;) After the morning session of conference she finally got to open her gifts. She got the coolest Smash Book from Mimi along with accessories and supplies. I am so jealous. We got her an ipod dock which totally rocks. Will actually bought her a gift from him…a York Peppermint Patty tshirt. She loved it. We also gave her an Adidas Sports Bag, Lindor Truffles, and of course no birthday would be complete without IGA Chocolate Chips.
We had Tater-tot Casserole for dinner of course. Then around 7ish we had chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and cookies and cream icecream. Did I mention she loves chocolate? Oh yeah! Yummy! Dan, Brenda, and Penny Gwynn came to celebrate with us. We had fun visiting with them…yet another perk of living at home.
I was teasing Dan that I should write my paper on him instead of Joe. Of course I would have to change the topic from the person who has influenced me the most to the person who has teased me the most! Haha! We all had a great time celebrating Carlie's special day.

*Side note: Since posting this blog we found out Driver's Ed is after school and only the drives every other week are in the morning. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment