Thursday, August 27, 2009

Joe's Finally Here!




After almost 2 weeks of being apart, Joe finally came down to Utah with his brother Ed. Great timing too...just in time for our 16th wedding anniversary! Everyone was happy to see him. Nobody can tell a story like my Joe. You should have heard him retell his adventure of running the marathon in Missoula! He had us dying laughing!

Mimi was able to watch the kids so we could go out on a date the next night. We went to the yummiest restaurant ever....Rib City Grill! Wow! YUM-O!!!! Best ribs I've ever had and the best customer service I've ever seen. In fact I was so impressed with our waiter that I made sure to talk to the manager about him.

I was so thankful to my Joe for coming down just for that 1 day so that he could drive us all back. Maybe next year I'll be up for driving both ways but not so much this year!

1 comment: