Thursday, October 16, 2008

Princess Party!






It's not too hard to imagine Kristen at a princess party but Carlie??? This can only mean one thing...Carlie is officially in Young Women! Her Beehive class threw a princess party for the little girls in our ward. Too cute! The girls planned everything. They each chose 1 girl in the ward and personally invited them with a fancy, glittery invitiation. Carlie chose Lydia Kanenwisher and Kristen was chosen by Aryn Howard. When the girls arrived all decked out, they were whisked away for pictures with their new "crowns". They had princess music for dancing, princess games, princess snacks, and an excessive amount of pink and purple! Even Carlie borrowed my pink and purple skirt for the occasion. Kristen borrowed a Cinderella dress from Kanenewishers. She had already kicked off her high heels for the dancing but trust me when I say it was too darling! Everyone had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Kristen,

    You were SO beautiful in your princess dress. Diana is so jealous!

    We love you!

    -Aunt Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I look at pictures of your kids, I realize how long it has been since we have seen you guys! I have to admit I get irritated at Trevor every time he gets to see you! LOL! I am sorry the job front is looking sour at the moment. If it helps, I have anxiety limbo at the moment, too. Marty is job hunting, it has been fruitless thus far. He has been told there is a high probability the city could initiate layoffs next year, not good when you are at the bottom of the pecking order. It stinks to have to seel the house and move again, but I guess that is part of life. We will keep you guys in our prayers, I am sure the right thing will manifest itself at the right time.

    That is a long comment. On another note, I can not believe how much Carlie looks like you! Jansen is such a good looking guy! Will and Kristen are just as cute. One of these days, we are going to have to get out west! I guess we better try to get to TN first, Leslie is a little closer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a princess time!! :) I found you on Kris' site, and I had to swing by and say hi! :)I'll email you my "real" blog, it's incognito so HS children don't find out WAY more than I need them to know, LOL!

    BTW, I think Joe being the ST ROCKS *I* now want to do seminary again!

    ReplyDelete