This year for Carlie's birthday she was allowed to invite 4 friends over for a party. She invited Jaylee, Penny, Kali, and Holly. Of course it's just not a party without Will and Kris! All week the kids were dressing up for Homecoming Week. The bandana Car wore for Red and White day will always remind us of that. She wears it well!
Her YW advisor Carol Northcott sent flowers and candy to school for her to welcome her to Beehives! Too cool! She totally loved her first Wednesday night activity. My baby is growing up!
October is birthday madness! Here's a shout out to Mimi, Carlie, Diana, Joe, Kristen and her cousin Shona on the same day and my best friend Felicia on Halloween!
So you're thinking, "What's with the lame cake?" Actually, one of my goals this year was to make a layered cake and yes it only took till October but I did it!!!!!! This is my pride and joy chocolate-chocolate cake! And it was to die for! As for the candles...if you look really hard and use your imagination...you will notice that the candles say 12. And yes, there are 12 candles. I feel confident enough to try a triple layer cake next time. However, I think yellow cake and chocolate frosting will look more dramatic than chocolate on chocolate.



OMG! Why do these kids keep growing?? Make it STOP!
ReplyDeleteThe cake is AWESOME by the way! I'm totally jealous! And it looks soo yummy!
Happy belated birthday Carlie!