Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just a Blur!

Okay, for all my photography savvy friends out there...this will make you cringe! My camera has a really long delay which makes it awful hard to photograph a Cross Country Meet. If you look really hard you will see Jansen behind the Ronan kid. This is the Daly Mansion Cross Country run here in town. Jansen did awesome and placed in the top 10 for Jr High!

So I tried to get a picture of him again and he was just a blur! Okay maybe it's actually his friend Zach. We'll never know!

Also, I tried to get a picture of Easton...this is it. You can see his foot in the bottom right hand corner. He's so fast that if you blink you miss him. He took first place!

Finally, as Jansen came to the finish line he was so fast that I got nothing! LOL! I had to include the photo so that Jansen will know that I at least tried! Haha! I even put my camera on the motion setting! Good thing they weren't counting on me to do the "photo-finish pictures"! Go ahead and laugh. I know I still am!

1 comment:

  1. Allie, the pics are really good! The first one is awesome and if you were going for a "landscape" theme you'd be spot on!

    ReplyDelete