Joe totally surprised her by getting tickets to the USU v BYU football game! The game was sold out but Joe was able to buy tickets at the very last minute. Carlie was thrilled to get to see Jansen...and the game;)
Will made another culinary masterpiece. Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, topped with mini hershey chocolate bars! We should have called it death by chocolate cake;)
And of course, we were out of candles so Will decided to light a sparkler on the cake instead. The entire house filled with smoke but we opened up the windows and doors before the fire alarms got set off!
Since Carlie isn't ticklish, Joe finds other ways to get her. Yep, that's chocolate on her nose and yep...that's Will totally photo-bombing the moment;)
I wish this cell phone picture came out more clear...oh well. Joe and Carlie drove down to Logan on Friday for the game and then turned around and were back by Saturday night. This picture warms my heart. I miss Jansen so much but decided to stay home so I could go to my friend's funeral as well as support Will at his second to last Cross Country Meet. Looks like I totally missed out!
I wonder if Carlie will end up being an Aggie too? I am so proud of the incredible young woman Carlie has become. I love her mello approach to life...no drama with her. I love her integrity...I love her friends...I love her talents...I love her personality...I love everything about her! I am so blessed to be her mom! Happy Birthday Carlie!




No comments:
Post a Comment