And arrive in fashion they did!
Oh yeah....so did Kristen's friends;)
We had lemon poppyseed cake (Kristen's favorite) and sugar cookies.
We had Eva, Tegan, Sarai, Julia, Natalie, and Kaitlyn as our party
guests. I have never seen a group of cuter girls in all my life. They
were delightful!
After opening tons of presents including new American Girl Doll clothes, craft kits, money, and more doll clothes...I gathered the girls for crafts.
Each girl got to make a headband for themselves by tying ribbon bows onto a stretchy headband and then a headband for their doll with the curly spiral ribbon bows. The craft was fun and easy!
While I was setting up for the party, Carlie asked why I never did parties like that for her. Ummm, first of all...she didn't like dolls. Second of all...what kind of craft do you do with footballs and basketballs;) Haha! But seriously, I have come to the realization that the days of doll parties will quickly be coming to an end. Kristen will always be my baby no matter how old she gets, but even she is growing up way too fast so I just want to hang on to every "doll party" I can!



No comments:
Post a Comment