Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Little Spanish Princess

This year for Halloween, Kristen scored an awesome Spanish Princess costume online for $15:) Not to sound cliche, but she was pretty as a princess!Look at that angelic smile!  And yes, I let her wear lipstick for the occassion;)
But lest you be deceived....Kris is always ready for action!
And she always finds time to be silly!  I love that about my little pumpkin!
She kept saying her side ponytail made her look like Creepy Connie.  If you watch the Disney tv show Jessie, you will understand how hilarious that is;)
Okay, one more dancing pose...
So tonight is a Halloween like no other.  Jansen is still in Logan, Carlie is at her friends house raking leaves, Will is at his first 8th grade basketball game, Joe is going to Florence to watch the game, and Kristen went over to Tegan's afterschool to go trick or treating with their family.  So that leaves me...home alone.  No Main Street trick-or-treating...No Ward Trunk-or-Treat...No trick-or-treating for me whatsoever.  But don't worry, I have my bowl full of KitKats and Almond Joys waiting for me along with the remote so I can watch missed episodes of The Voice.  Weird All Hallow's Eve...we didn't even carve a pumpkin this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment