How cool to get to see not one but two of my beautiful cousins! We always look forward to spending time with Laura each summer vacation, but the timing worked out perfectly to hang out with Tracy too! I love these two:) We had a wonderful get together at Laura's even though she was recovering from her surgery. Even while recovering, Laura is an amazing hostess. Thanks Tracy for helping put this day together so it was do-able for Laura. I wish we lived closer to each other!
As if Laura's backyard wasn't paradise enough, this year when we showed up, they had added a hot tub in the corner. Even more fun for everyone!
You wouldn't think you would want to be in a HOT tub in the summer...but the kids thought otherwise;)
I loved finally getting to know all of Tracy's kids: Crane, Jojo, Cameron, Chase, and Michael. I was super impressed at how Tracy's older kids helped take care of the younger ones. What a beautiful example of motherhood! And she has one on the way:)
Kristen had an especially good time because she finally learned to go under water!
Meanwhile, the adults got to hang out and visit.
Okay, so Carlie may not be an adult yet but she kept Uncle Jordan entertained:) We missed having Jansen with us on our vacation. He stayed home in Hamilton so he could work...earning money for college!
We loved getting to know Tracy's husband Mike better. He made the most amazing pulled pork I have ever had! And of course, Joe can tell a great story in a crowd;) I belive this one had to do with running a marathon.
As soon as Ember got home from Girls Camp, she was able to come and join in the fun.
Love this one of Mike and Tracy...
And this one of my man...
This photo might be the best one I have ever taken of Jordan and Julie. What a sweet couple!
As well as a rare, candid shot of me and my guy. I liked this one so much I made it my Facebook Profile Picture.
Yep, hanging out at Laura's makes me happy, happy, happy!
We were happy Mimi got to come. Papa was there for a little while but then had to go teach institute. I didn't get the camera out until after he left. Silly me.
I love this one of Tarin!
Tappin has been taking such good care of Laura since her hysterectomy. Now if we could find a cure for her migraines. Even still, nothing holds Laura back and that beautiful smile energizes everyone around her! She may have not been feeling well but she could have fooled me;)
And of course, no picture taking session is complete without Jared! What a ham!
We all enjoyed a beautiful July afternoon
Just hanging out with family...
Always a highlight of our summer vacation!
Being with family makes me very happy:)



No comments:
Post a Comment