Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

After Dad treated us to his amazing BBQ skills, we retreated to the dining room table.  After all, no 4th of July is complete until we have a game night;)  No Hweat or Hwood this time;)
Cooking Scrabble!
Yes!  Caitlin actually let me take a picture;)  Isn't she gorgeous?  So jealous of her lovely locks!

The men participated too.  I think Shawn was a little more into it than my hubby;)
Isn't it funny how we all are attached to our phones now that they are cameras too?
Ember was gone to Girls Camp most of the week so I had to take a picture to include in this post;)
Caitlin and Shawn are so much better at scrabble than Joe and I...look how they are still smiling at each other;)  Joe and I are way too competitive to be allowed around the same scrabble board!
Wish you could have been here Leslie!  No, I didn't beat Joe but at least I didn't tork any words;)


Joe took the kids to Stadium of Fire at BYU while the rest of us just hung out and talked.  We had a great view of all the fireworks in the area so we really didn't miss out on too much although I would have loved to hear Kelly Clarkson live.  The kids said she was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment