I am eternally thankful for my roomie Katie who introduced me to my Joe. She and her husband Derek were dating at the same time we were. And of course Jake's wife Kelly has been with us since the beginning and she was the one who hosted my bridal shower. Loralynn is Pete's wife. Pete is Joe's cousin. And finally, Chrissy is Paul's wife. This was a rare occasion for all of us to be in the same picture so I couldn't resist. Thanks to Randy's wife Melody who took the camera from me so I could be in it;) We had a great time visiting! These beautiful women just don't seem to age at all!
These girls however, just keep growing up cuter and cuter everyday!
The man of the hour Pete! Paul was a good sport to let me snap a couple of pictures and can you believe how tall and grown up Katie's son has gotten?
My heart felt warm inside to see Joe hanging out with Paul, Sam, Jake, Randy, Pete, and Paul once more. This bbq was the best welcome home to Montana after a long trip:) I am so glad we were able to go!



No comments:
Post a Comment