Saturday, June 29, 2013

No TV

Sir William has become a bit of a tv addict during these rainy summer days so I told him he couldn't watch tv for a day. Not only that, I took away the privilege of computers, ipad, and xbox (which is only allowed on the weekends anyway). He was obviously upset with me and retorted, "What am I supposed to do?" I told him he needed to do whatever his brain told him to. So, $28 at the hardware store later, Will brings you...the gun!
The guys at the hardware store were thrilled to help make his air gun a success.  They made sure we had every part needed and they explained how to get the best results.  The PVC pipes came from the bargain bin and of course we had to borrow the neighbor's bike pump...but 60 PSI later...
Poof!  Out shoots whatever projectile Will has loaded into it.  We have only had one malfunction so far.  He hadn't glued on the bottom and pumped it way too high so when the gun exploded rocket style over the house, the top of the gun landed right in our perfectly poured, still drying, cement sidewalk.  Oh well.  Will definitely made his mark on the day without tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment