It has been absolutely thrilling for me to see the fruits of my labor:) I look forward to seeing our raspberry patch dragonfly that Kristen named Azure Lazer each day. Sometimes all my anxious soul needs is to get my hands in the dirt. Yep, me...with dirty hands so it had to be captured in pictures;)
When I "check on the raspberries" it takes me to a different world. A world in which I am calm, my ears have minimal ringing and my balance is back! Someday my friend...someday. But for now, I water my raspberry patch with many tears as I cry to the Lord for healing. Just as the berries take time to grow, I know the Lord is working with me. These berries appeared, as it seemed, practically overnight! Perhaps, one morning I will wake up and this suffering will seem to have been just for a short time. Maybe the Lord is holding me in his hands just as I hold these sweet berries he has created for me!
But for now, I will continue to water the raspberries and marvel at the wonder of a brilliant blue dragonfly named Azure Lazer greeting me each morning:)



No comments:
Post a Comment