Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jansen Graduated!

Graduation Day was a great day for me to have a good day:)  I can't tell you how proud I am of Jansen and for the tough four years we put him through with three different high schools.  His senior year was the best!  He had a great group of friends, teachers, and of course coaches;)
He rocks the blue, doesn't he?  Sweet shoes too!


This was definitely a proud mama moment!

And of course...my two favorite seniors!  We love Gianna and are going to miss her like crazy!
We were able to take a rare family photo to commemorate the ocassion.

Uno Mas...
Jansen's other sister Penny was there too:)
When they asked for the parents in the audience to stand...Brenda almost did.  I think she should have;)  She played a huge role in being there for Jansen throughout all four crazy years.
And we were especially happy to see this angelic face...Grandma:)
Carlie barely made it to the graduation.  Thankfully, her coach let her out of practice early to come support her big brother on his big day.

I love these two more than words can describe!  When did they grow up so fast?

And of course, Will is always goofing around...which made for....
the perfect brothers photo-op!

And there's always time for one more picture with Little Miss Kris.  I worry that Jansen will miss out on Kristen growing up so we just cherish every second these two have together.
As far as graduations go, this one was the bomb diggety.  It only lasted one hour from start to finish.  Short, sweet, and to the point...just the way I like it!  Now on to bigger things...Utah State here he comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment