Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Montana Therapy

My doctor recommended anti-depressants to help kick my anxiety disorder and depression. But who needs drugs when you have this view of Lake Como!
Every Tuesday the three local wards have a standing invite to hang out at Lake Como.  Although my anxiety prevents me from actually driving there myself, my friends are happy to chauffeur me and my little miss kris.  This seriously was the best therapy I have had in a long time.
It seems strange that I go to the lake with only one child.  I remember when all four were eager to pile in and go. Oh well, as long as Kris still likes to go, I will be fine:)

Kristen loves being in the water.  She and her friends spent the whole day catching minnows:)
In the famous words of Montana Tunesmith, "Montana Therapy....That's What I Need!"

No comments:

Post a Comment