Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Late Mother's Day to Me!

Nothing makes you feel better on Mother's Day than when your handsome 18 year old son says, hey momma, can I get a picture with you to post on Facebook? Why, yes! Yes, you may:)
Joe is totally forgiven for thinking Mother's Day was a week later than it was;)  He had been working on a secret project for weeks.  Holy cow, was I blown away when he unveiled the gift he had been staying late at the "office" working on......

Joe built me a BED!  What!  I cried when I saw it.  We have been married for almost 20 years and have never had a bed frame.  Our mattress has always just been on the floor;)  Not anymore!  We are officially grown up now.  Who knew Joe had this in him?  Not me, that's for sure!

Thanks Honey!  Happy Mother's Day to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment