Monday, July 9, 2012

Waffles, Chocolate Cake and Salsa!

Let me explain...a visit to my best friend's house just wouldn't be complete without circus waffles (my favorite!). When the kids found out we were going to the kanenwishers Carlie piped in that we should have chocolate cake (her favorite!) and then Jansen said to make sure Chris made his famous salsa(his favorite!)
 
  So even though it sounds like the strangest menu ever, I assure you it was crazy yummy! Yes, from now on waffles, chocolate cake, and salsa will forever remind me of hanging out with my kindred spirit!  And I finally got to see her new house which was AWESOME! 

 Kris and I took Lydia and Kristen to Soda Row at Daybreak to play in the water park just right in the middle of the sidewalk! The two girls hung out while Kris and I did some much needed catching up. Holy Cow I miss Kris! Our trip to Utah would not have been complete without seeing her and her awesome family.
 
 
 
 I am so glad she lives a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Oquihr Mountain temple! Here's till the next time we have waffles, chocolate cake, and salsa all on the same day!

No comments:

Post a Comment