Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just Another Day at the Park

Okay, maybe it wasn't just another day in the park.  After all, we drove eight hours to spend the week with mimi and papa!  I am so thankful Jordan and Julie's kids are there to keep us entertained too! 
I love this picture of Tyson and Jansen!
 This park was like no other park I have ever seen.  Apparently it is one of the first of its kind in Utah.  All the playground equipment looks new age and is supposed to be super safe.  I was very impressed!  Tarin and Kristen seemed to love it too!
 The jungle gym was especially impressive!  It's hard to see but in between the metal bars are a soft bungy-like cord material so if you fall, you can't fall too hard or very far at all.
 Talk about living in a super size generation.  Hey monkey bars....super-size me please!
 All the cousins took turns climbing to the top.  Thankfully Will and Ember....I am not a cousin;)
 And of course, the highlight of a trip to mimi and papa's for Will is just hangin' with Jared!

No comments:

Post a Comment