Not sure if I will ever catch up on blogging so here are my jottings for July:
I love my country!
In His Footsteps- Margaret Agard
Finally found someone to play Quiddler with:)
Everyday is a vacation when you live in Montana.
Aaaaa-choo!
Marriage requires constant work and patience...with myself.
Mmmmmm...watermelon.
Lake Como = Heaven
My tropical paradise: listening to Pandora steel drum music, laying out
on my lawn chair, sipping ice cold water, watching airplanes take off
and land, wondering which plane brought Mitt;)
Zumba at Daly Days on the LIVE stage with my little Kris.
What twilight zone am I living in?
Mr. Churchill's Secretary - Susan MacNeal
Secret agent meetings keep me sane!
My role is to love and support...not judge.
I believe in miracles:)
The windows of heaven rock!
Continually walking on water...or at least having the faith to try.
I acknowledge my nothingness.
A final exam is merely a celebration of knowledge.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment