While we were at Seeley it occurred to me that I never blogged about Girls Camp! So here goes.
It is only fitting to blog in the style of a Roll Call:

To be sung in the style Smash Mouth’s All Star
Somebody once called me to go over to Girls Camp
I’d be in charge of the lake ga-ames.
I ‘d have a cabin full of girls and I’d do a firesi-ide
Camp Paxson is the place we would stay.
Hey now, we’re at Girls Camp
Get your bug spray…let’s play!
Hey now, we’re at Girls Camp
Read your scriptures and pray!
I’d be in charge of the lake ga-ames.
I ‘d have a cabin full of girls and I’d do a firesi-ide
Camp Paxson is the place we would stay.
Hey now, we’re at Girls Camp
Get your bug spray…let’s play!
Hey now, we’re at Girls Camp
Read your scriptures and pray!
I led some exercises before we went to hike
The girls were all excited to go-o.
We got to the waterfalls and enjoyed all of the mist
In the woods are testimonies did gro-ow!
Hey now, we’re at Girls Camp
Get your bug spray…let’s play!
Hey now, grab your backpack
Read your scriptures and pray!
My favorite part was spending time with all my gi-irls
My cabin was so very fu-un.
And Carlie headed to the lake to help me with my ga-ames
And when it rained her smile lit up like the su-un!
Hey now, we’re at Girls Camp
Get your bug spray…let’s play!
Hey now, grab your flashlight
Read your scriptures and pray!
Hey Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment