Welcome to the Joe and Allie Jessop Family Blog! Hope you enjoy this adventure we call life!
Oh my, she is a natural!! One of these days we have to get Diana and Kristen together to dance!! I am soooooo proud of her!!
Allie, she is SOOO good! I love those jumps! And my absolute favorite is when she wanders a tiny bit off her mark, she shuffles right back into place!!! This video made my day!!!
Please tell Kristin - Well done! She looked great!
Oh my, she is a natural!! One of these days we have to get Diana and Kristen together to dance!! I am soooooo proud of her!!
ReplyDeleteAllie, she is SOOO good! I love those jumps! And my absolute favorite is when she wanders a tiny bit off her mark, she shuffles right back into place!!!
ReplyDeleteThis video made my day!!!
Please tell Kristin - Well done! She looked great!
ReplyDelete