Monday, July 4, 2011

125 Give or Take a Dozen;)

I wish you could see the inside of this cake...it is marbled red, white, and blue! And I made it myself:)
Here is the jello salad....before it melted in the a.c.-less van of ours. I thought it was very patriotic!
This year's 4th of July was huge! All of Joe's siblings with their families were in town for Rich and Erica's wedding. Rulon and Jani graciously opened their home and spectacular yard for the big 4th of July BBQ! That's a lot of burgers and hotdogs! Did I mention we had 125 people give or take a dozen?
The teenagers kept engaged in an ongoing game of volleyball while others were participating in the ping-pong tourney.
Little kids were running around everywhere yet there was never a sense of crowding or chaos!
The yard accommodated a lot of activity but was also great for just hanging out and catching up.
Thank you so much Rulon and Jani!

No comments:

Post a Comment