Friday, June 10, 2011

Moving at the Speed of Light!

Time goes faster here in Montana!

Within our first hour of arriving....Uhaul and all, Joe and I were asked to speak at the YSA fireside this Sunday.

Within the first 24 hours, Carlie was whisked away to a High School Basketball Tourney in Dillon.

Right before sacrament meeting I was given a calling....I am headed to Girls Camp in July:)

After sacrament meeting I was given my visiting teaching assignment!

On Tuesday we attended our first Home Owners Association meeting...I am now treasurer.

On Wednesday we headed to story hour and I was asked to do story hour again at the library:)

This Sunday, Joe and I are speaking in Sacrament Meeting...and I get to sub as Primary Chorister.

The kids have had play dates, all are registered for school in the fall, Jansen's on a temple trip, Carlie's at MSU in Bozeman for a basketball camp, Will's been out exploring our town on his bike, and Kristen is playing dollies. Joe has put in shelves for my pantry, bathroom closet, and hallway closet! I have unpacked the entire kitchen and even my china finally! I pulled the "For Sale" sign out of the ground and am getting my house back in order. Has it really been a week since leaving Idaho?

The kids mentioned that I have done more in one week here than I did the entire time in Idaho!

Oh and did I mention....we LOVE being HOME:)

1 comment: