Joe figured after living in our house 3 years and in Idaho 10 months....it was time to put in the shelves for the pantry! Yay!
He also finished the shelves in both the bathroom closet and hallway closet. It only took him a few hours which made me wonder why we hadn't gotten to it sooner!
I am so thrilled he had time to get it done right away!
So that got me to thinking...it was time to finally unpack the Seyei Shellbone Country Rose China my parents have been lugging around the world for me since I was bitty. What good is China in a box? China is meant to be enjoyed right? Unfortunately as Carlie and I were unpacking it, several pieces were shattered. Thus my 8 piece set had been narrowed down to 7 pieces. Carlie told me I was looking at it all wrong...
now I have a 6 piece setting with one extra of each:)
I even used the China the very next day for dinner. Somehow, the parmesan chicken and loaded potatoes tasted much yummier served on China!
So after unpacking dishes, pots, pans, hotpads, and towels....and after fully stocking the new shelves of the pantry...
Allison's Kitchen is now officially opened!



No comments:
Post a Comment